WHAT IS EASY GUARD?
A personalized custom-fitted Mouth Guard manufactured using your dental impressions with highly protective and comfortable material by Oral and Maxillofacial surgeon.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING EASY GUARD IMPRESSION KIT ?
Kindly follow the clear, easy to follow, written instructions. In addition, you can find a video on our website, www.dmgmouthguard.com, which will guide you through the process of making your dental impression.
If you have any further questions about the kit or how to use it, please call our Customer Care Team on +91- 721-761-1661 or firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be happy to help.
- How to fit your easy guard home impression for a custom fit mouthguard.
- Before starting, kindly keep a stopwatch or timer.
- Total time for the procedure is 6 minutes which is covered by following these 5 simple steps.
DENTAL IMPRESSION KIT INCLUDES
- Dental Impression tray
- Material A
- Material B
Try putting the impression tray in and out of your mouth for some time to get used to it. The best way to do this is by rotating it from side to side as shown in the picture and gently biting into the tray.
Visit our Youtube channel DMG mouthguard, to watch easy guard impression making techniques.
Please ensure that you keep the putties at room temperature before use and you take out and dentures or other removable appliances before using home impression kit.
- Start your timer and take the two putties and knead them together until they form a putty of one uniform color and to prevent premature setting, this stage must be completed within 1 minute.
- Next roll the putty into a sausage and place it in the tray keeping the putty towards the side of the tray and apply gentle pressure with the thumb to spread the putty over the cheek area. This should take no more than 1 minute.
- Now put the tray in your mouth as you practiced before and secure it in place by biting hard through the putty and close the teeth together, do not push the tray into place with fingers. Let the tray do the work. Close your lips together and keep your mouth close until the stopwatch reaches 5minutes 30seconds. It might be tricky at first but during this phase try not to move mouth in the tray.
- After this, remove the tray and putty carefully from your mouth. Rinse it well with cold water and leave it to dry naturally.
- Place the dry impression and tray into the original packing together with the order form included with the kit. Insert it into the plastic envelope provided and post it on the address on the envelope. Now to do next is to sit back and wait for your Easy Mouthguard to be delivered.